Most couples are looking for affordable ways to make dress up the banquet hall on a budget. Renting chair covers is definitely an affordable way to dress up your room and make a huge difference. A lot of places will actually set up the chair covers for you, however, you pay the price.
At Simply Elegant Chair Covers, you have the option of setting up the chair covers your self, therefore, saving you lots of money to spend on other things you need for your event. A step by step guide is below.
- What type of chair are you covering? Will you need a folding chair cover or a banquet chair cover? Is your chair an unusual shape and you have no idea what will work? If that is the case, the universal chair cover fits just about any size chair (except chairs with hand rests)
- Should I order a sample to make sure it fits? If you are not sure if the chair cover you are renting will not fit, you can always order a sample to make confirm it will fit.
- Pick the style of chair cover you prefer
- Spandex Chair Covers - These seem to be the most popular. They are available for folding and banquet chairs. The material stretches and form fits to the chair. In addition, spandex chair covers do not have creases that need to be ironed. They are sleek looking. You can also get spandex chair covers in many different color options like white, black, ivory, blue, red, pink, gold and champagne
- Polyester Chair Covers - Some people do not like the tight look of the spandex chair covers, so they prefer to go with polyester chair covers. These are available for banquet and folding chairs too.
- Universal Chair Covers - These are mainly used for odd-shaped chairs. They go on top of the chair, like a pillowcase, and then are tied in the back. You can use these on any type of chair.
- Would you like a sash to tie around your chair? We offer different styles of sashes to pick from.
- Satin Sash - These are available in different colors and can be tied in a bow or knot
- Spandex Sash - These are available in different colors and fit right over a chair. These are the easiest to use.
- Organza Sash - These are made of organza material, a thin shimmery material, that is very delicate and can be tied in a knot or a bow.
- I would like to rent chair covers and rent sashes. What do I do now?
- Simply Elegant Chair Covers allows you to rent chair covers and sashes and set them up yourself.
- You can easily order online on the secured website.
- You need a final headcount 14 days before the event
- The linen arrives about 3 days before the event with UPS and comes with UPS return labels to send them back the Monday after the event.
- How to set up chair covers and sashes
- When you are ready to set up the chair covers, we recommend getting a few people to assist you. One person can generally set up about 50 chair covers in one hour. Here is a quick video on how to install a spandex chair cover. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE9eMXYB1_w
- After you are done with the linen rental, you just pack it back up in a box and send it back with a prepaid label.
Chair covers and sashes are an event's tool to change a reception room into something truly amazing and at an affordable price. Typically, chairs at reception halls are not updated and are generally not in the best condition. Most do not even match and some even have holes in them. If you rent chair covers, you can totally transform that by covering up all the imperfections.